Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

    What to choose what to choose.  Because there are so many to choose from I could write about a logo everyday for the rest of my life I wanted to.  On my 1/2 mile commute to school I pass about 30 different logos that is just on one street with 3 blocks.  What stands out the most to me is Applebee's and Starbucks I look at them numerous times a day, when I go to school, work and when I come home at night and both stores are still open at each time.  I am also pondering the thought of Chevron and Arco gas both across the street from each other.  They all provide goods to consumers and tare all on the same street which gives me the benefit of choosing which one to write about since there are so many.

1 comment:

  1. Both good ideas. Someone else is also thinking about Starbucks. I am very curious to know why the woman (a goddess?) in in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to add your two cents?