Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Being the Change

      In order to see change, you must be the change and that is just what I did.  I recently "deactivated" my Facebook account.  Frankly I am sick and tired of the guise that people put on to have others believe how luxurious their life really isn't.  I asked most of my friends that were friends on Facebook to come to dinner tonight.  Their excuses were that they didn’t have any money.  Really? Broke? That's weird because before the recent deactivation my FB friends were bragging about their new Coach bag, iPad, iPhone, shopping spree, trips to Vegas, basically anything of material value.  I was faced with excuses and phony explanations.  When it came time for these people to really put their money where their mouths were it wasn't there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?