Sunday, June 26, 2011

Idea for Publication

I recently had the great idea to write a book. Whether it be published or not, I've always wanted to write one.  Being that I have been in the industry that I have for the past four years of my adult life, I have gained experience in the field and I'm pretty sure I can tell all of the do's and don'ts.  The things that I have encountered are so off the wall they need to be documented in a commentary style of writing.  It'd be a direct standpoint and view from behind the front of the house.  There are some things that people need to know, and I will be the one to deliver it to the public raw and uncut.  I and a few others who are in the same industry will also be helping me along the way.  Without saying more and totally giving away the material I'll end this blog post now and get started.  I'm hoping maybe with this book I'll land a spot on Ellen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?