Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pinterest

      I have been using Pinterest a lot lately.  Mostly to look at all of the cool things, and to experiment with a few cool recipes I see.  Some work, most don't look as good at the photo provided on Pinterest, but for the most part I like to look at DIY and crafting, mainly for idea on decorating our future home.  Another thing that is in abundance on Pinterest are desserts.  My mouth waters, and my stomache growls when I see all of the amazing desserts.  Sometimes I have to revert my cravings and close the app completely.  I have gained followers via Pintererst and hope to get more followers, then use Pinterest as free advertising to revert them to this blog to see my creations, once I accomplish goal #3.  Now off to accomplish goal #1 while everyone is sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?