Friday, December 21, 2012

The End is Near

      And no I am not talking about the world people.  I am glad to say that I have survived the rapture, apocolypse, the end, whatever everyone was calling it.  What I was refering to was school.  I just turned in my essays for economics (cross your fingers I did well).  I now get to fully enjoy "holiday break" and the upcoming Christmas holiday.  I am a much happier person compared to how I felt last year .  Thankfully that is behind me and I get to enjoy this time with family who loves and cares about me.  Well, that's it for now, I have about a mile long list of things to do that I have been putting off in order to finish my essays.  I hope every one has an amazing holiday, I know I will enjoy every minute of Aubrey's first Christmas.  I can't help but feel so blessed.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?