Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tis' The Season

      For morning sickness, and pregnancy!  This better go away soon.  On the upside, I am no longer enjoying these moments alone.  One of my good friends is in the same boat with me.  I couldn't be more joyous for her and more excited that we get to experience this thing called pregnancy together.  Our due dates are within the same week, which means that we conceived during the same week.  I just think that's amazing.  I can't wait to do things together like go for walks, exchange stories and eat.  Eating has become a bit easier for me, it's just the urge to cook isn't there.  Cooking involves cleaning, and cleaning is the last thing I want to do at this point.  Today I had pancakes and surprisingly I'm still semi full.  I need to invest in some Bisquick.  That's fast and easy I guess.  Plus there are so many different variations.  It's like pizza, blueberry syrup, strawberries and whip cream, maple syrup, bananas peanut butter and Kayro syrup (childhood fav), chocolate syrup, with virtually any type of fruit.  MMMM I want to learn crepes.  That's what I'll do this week, get stuff pancakes.
      This semester is nearing the end, tear, yeah right.  My last final is 12/15 at 6pm.  I am happy to have another semester down, and just a few more to go.  This baby is only giving me more motivation to finish sooner than later.  My AS degree is so close I can almost taste it.  I imagine walking the stage receiving my degree, and advancing from lil' ol' NVC to a big boy UC, or CSU.  It amazes me that my child will be there to congratulate me after I walk the stage (even though he or she will never know the struggle I went through at this place).  I'll get to take pictures with my cap and gown and honor stoles with my little baby, documentation and proof that I have succeeded, and making a better life for our new family.  That image is what keeps me hanging on, and pushing harder for what I dream of.  It will be one of the happiest moments of my life when I can turn the page to a new chapter and further succeed.  I am almost halfway there to being done with everything.  Walking is my halfway point. 
      Anyway, there's my weekend update, my first doctor appointment is this Friday 12/9 at 9am.  I am officially seven weeks in, another million and a half to go. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?