Monday, December 26, 2011

Yay It's Over!

      Thank goodness Christmas is over.  Next year I promise to FULLY enjoy it and not be Mr. Scrooge.  Plus baby will be here and will be about 4 months old, and I'll have more of a reason to enjoy it.  I have a feeling this kid is going to get totally spoiled  (fingers crossed).
      Tonight I totally indulged, and treated myself to Papa Joe's pizza.  It's a local favorite that I've enjoyed ever since I can remember.  I hope to pass on that tradition to the baby once he or she can eat.
     At the moment I really don't have much to say except that I am thankful to be so loved and that Im happy the holidays are over.  I am ready to ring in the new year and enjoy 2012.  I think 2012 will be the most life changing year I will experience.  I am nervous but at the same time looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. Allie, I've been meaning to catch up on your blog forever, but haven't had the chance... and now I see that you're expecting a little one!? CONGRATULATIONS! Wishing you (both) all the best for the new year..

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to add your two cents?