Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

 Yay!  2011 is over, the holidays are over, so you know what that means.  It's time to take down all holiday paraphernalia and move on people.  I can't stand people that leave up holiday deco past the holiday, stop hoarding and get over it.  :)

I must say this THANK GOD THE HOLIDAYS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am in hopes that the stores, work, and everywhere else I go will be less crowded because people have to go back to work (thank god).  I am so relieved to move on from this horrible time of the year.  I am sure the people who work at Target and the mall are also relieved.  OK Im glad I got that out there.  The season is over and Im not looking back.

Updates in my life: 
-Over my days off I went to the mall in Concord and exchanged the ring Brett got me for Christmas for a smaller size.  Indulged in mall food, and bought some lotion. 
-Brett's mom and I went to eat where Brett works and left completely full (thanks Redd, and Angela).
-My NYE consisted of no resolution, and hanging out with my co-worker, her 17 year old son, and 17 year old niece.  Those teens are awesome, really cool to hang around with.  We ate so much food: pot stickers, skittles, starburst, nerds, chocolate cake, guacamole, cheese, salami, and crackers, Chinese food, and cream puffs. We were all so full but yet continued to eat.  I also went all out and got apple cider drunk.  HAHA.  For the past 7 years at least, I always crack a bottle of Domaine Chandon bubbly.  This year that was out of the question so I drank apple cider.  Next NYE it's on, four month old or not, I will be prepared.

Thus far 2012 will be the most life changing year for both Brett and I.  We will become parents, and receive the greatest gift from God; both of our lives are going to completely change.  Please everyone wish us luck. 

xoxo
Cheers To 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?