Monday, January 2, 2012

January 31 Day Challenge


First let me explain what the challege is.  Every day of the month of January you take a picture of whatever the list below states.  It's an Instagram challenge.  Now I'll explain what Instagram is, it's an app only on iPhones, and iPads, and I am guessing iTouches.  It's only for iProducts due to the camera quality, sorry non iProduct users.  I use it on my iPad because iPhones and plans are too expensive, but that's a whole other story.  The app is free, and has tons of different filters to altar the picture to look like an older camera captured the shot.  I love it, it's awesome.

Below are my first two days of the month.
January 1 a photo of you.
January 2 a photo of breakfast.
January third I will post tmw, along with something I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?