Friday, December 9, 2011

A Very Special Day

Today I got to see, and hear my baby’s heartbeat. It was one of the most surreal moments that I’ve yet to have in my life. I got teary eyed, and was full of excitement at the site of our little one’s heart rapidly beating away. This experience has both Brett and I really excited, we can’t wait to find out what we are going to have. What makes me the happiest is that Brett is so into it. Our little family is going to be so cute!!!!

Since work has been slower than molasses, I was browsing the web today (etsy.com) and found the absolute cutest infant items. I literally cannot wait to start piecing our baby’s outfits together, buy little hats, slippers, and nursery décor. I’ve even been brainstorming photo shoot ideas for the birth announcements. No, I am not going to tell anyone but Brett because I don’t want my ideas to be taken by anyone. I’m sure I’m not the only one who has thought of this idea, but I will say its chef related. I can’t wait, what I can wait for are the sleepless nights. I love my sleep, and I’ve been trying to get as much of it as I possibly can.


Ps: bleu cheese, I miss you buddy.



And last but not least, our little babe,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?