Friday, December 27, 2013

New Post, Clever Title

Hi!  My last post was in May of 2013, so clearly its been a while.  I blame my lack of posting on being a busy Mommy, and my slow lap top.  I recently got a new lap top and its very fast.  Hopefully I can post more this next year (2014) it's going to take me a bit to get back into it,  just the writing part because I haven't been in school for couple semesters and my literacy isn't quite on point like it used to be.  I need to get back into because I don't want to lose my knowledge.  I don't get how some Mommy's have these amazing, personalized, awesome blogs, I have a pre made template, and have no clue how to create my own layout.  I guess you have to make time for what you love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?