Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wine Wednesday Part: l'une

  
      I am starting a new weekly post on my blog, which will be on Wednesday's where I will be featuring wine from the surrounding area.  Tonight I would like to introduce Kenwood Vineyards, located in the Kenwood region of Sonoma County, CA.  Now I did venture out of my "Napa" box when I made this purchase, which was the exact reason why I got it.  I would like to experience my pallet with other wines from the area, not just limiting myself to Napa wine.  Granted that I did buy this from the grocery store, and not a fancy wine store, I will say that it IS possible to get a good wine at the grocery store.  I have learned that the most expensive bottle of wine isn’t always the best, and sometimes the less expensive bottles are the best little treasures one can ask for. 

Tonight’s First Wine Wednesday is:

Kenwood Vineyards
2008
Sonoma County
Merlot

Peace and wine,

And remember, the bigger the better, especially when it comes to wine glasses.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?