Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wine Wednesday Part: deux

Thank you for stopping by Wine Wednesday Part: deux!  Tonight I am featuring a winery that just opened this past weekend here in the valley.  My lovely boyfriend had the pleasure cooking michelin star food at the event.  Let me introduce Shibumi Knoll, I have to say that this wine is one of the best glasses I've had in the past few months.  Better than the Georges de latour at BV.  "Shibumi is a Japanese word describing a state of being which most nearly translates to 'effortless perfection'".  I believe their slogan holds true, according to my pallet.  I love when a wine can get my mouth to water with every sip. 



Shubumi Knoll
Cabernet Sauvignon
Napa Valley
2006


as always Peace and Wine,

wine daily and fret less.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?