Monday, April 23, 2012

Indecisive....

     I just don't know what to do with my life these days...I could take the summer off of school, be lazy, and do baby stuff. Or, I can go to summer school and get the last few classes I need out of the way while I can.  My initial life plan included transfering to a university, I am going to put that on hold for now because a little girl is going to need me soon, and will be needing me for a long time.  So if I put the transfer classes I need aside, that leaves me with 4 classes left, and then I can receive my AA in Business Management.  If I go over the summer I can take Econ online, Satistics (with my fav teacher guaranteed A), and that would leave me with Econ part 2, and Speech for the fall, or spring of 2013.  Then I can officially say "I HAVE AN AA DEGREE".  On the other hand if I don't attend summer school, I'll have 2 more regular semesters after Aubrey is born, and if I can get part of the battle out of the way in 6 weeks instead of 5 months I might as well go right?  I am going to sign up, and at least be enrolled, and if I change my mind, I change my mind.  Ahhhh (that was a deep breath) almost done!  I can't believe it, the hard work has alllllmost paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?