Sunday, April 1, 2012

Farewell Spring Break

      It is now Sunday evening, and my spring break is nearing the end.  I am so sad to see it go, although I enjoyed sleeping in till noon everyday I'll be back on the school grind.  Hitting the ground running Monday am with math.  Yay.  The good part about going back to school is that I only have 7 weeks left to go.

      Quick spring break recap:

Monday: Worked
Tuesday: Went to the gym, Habit Burget, and Painted the apartment with Brett.  He refused to be in any pics at Habit, or let me take any.  He stated "why take pics, its a step up above McDonalds'', fine.
Wednesday:  Warriors game with Brett.



Thursday: We got to see our daughter at the ultra sound appointment, she looks like a baby now.  The tech also confirmed it's still a girl.  Worked out.  Spent some time with my friend Jennae who bought Aubrey's bedding, which is SO cute!

Friday: Worked, went to gym.
Saturday: Worked, went to Target to scan stuff for my registry!!!!
Sunday: present; writing this blog post, and going to work on some homework.


Currently saving for this stroller duo:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?