Monday, March 26, 2012

Ahh to Sleep in

    For the first time in what felt like months, Brett and I got to sleep in together.  No alarm to wake me up, no getting ready for school, just pure bliss of sleeping.  Well, unless you count the cats as an alarm.  It was so weird in the mid early morning I got a crazy cramp in my gastrocnemius (calf) and woke up to pain saying "ow ow oww oww oww oww" that woke Brett up, bless his heart for being so caring.  Tomorrow we have a date to go to the new Habit Buger that just opened last week.  It's just another chain but man, it is GOOOOD.  A guest at the hotel who was opening the restaurant gave me some coupons for a some free "charburgers" which by the way are to die for.  Then on Wednesday to celebrate Brett's birthday we are going to a Warriors basketball game that he's been so ancy and excited about.  That should be tons of fun, we don't ever get the chance to do things together so I am happy to be able to spend two days off with him.  I feel like the world suddenly stopped and gave us some time to spend together, I coudn't be happier.  I will post our burger and basketball date soon!

Aubrey's Mommy

1 comment:

Would you like to add your two cents?