Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Design

      I thought I would spruce up the place by adding pops of color, and a face lift.  Let me know if the font isn't easy on the eyes, I may have to change that too.  I am going to try my best to blog more, easier said than done.  Currently I am on spring break and have a little more time on my hands to do things that are me related and not school related.  Hail spring break!! haha! 
      My car was broken into last night, thank God that nothing was stolen, just evidence of a sloppy theif was left behind.  Another car in my complex was broken into as well.  We both made online police reports, I know that nothing can be done but it's best to file at least.  I kind of need my car with a baby on the way and all, and I would be devistated if it were ever stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?