Sunday, March 25, 2012

Time to Blog

      Today we had a very special moment, Brett got to feel lil Aubrey move!!!  It was monumental, and he was very excited.  We both can't wait to see her again next Thursday at the ultra sound.  I get these baby talk mags and every time I read them I get so excited to actually meet her.  I also decided that I don't care if we have to repaint, I am (with help) going to paint her room pink.  Just because I live apartment style doesn't mean I can't make a room hers and not personalize it.  So this week I am GUTTING that room, and cleaning EVERYTHING and I am going to pick some pink paint out.  I am also on the hunt for closet organizers, the kind that look built in, but aren't, thats my next mission.  I'll keep everyone posted on the room and baby progress as well.

 Aubrey's Mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?