Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meternity Leave

Yesterday marked the first day of my new beginning. I am officially on maternity leave and couldn't be more thankful that I have the most loving and supportive man. Even though I will be on disability and will still have some type of income, it won't last forever. And I know one day I will have to return to work. But for now I am going to be a stay at home mom as long as it allows us, income wise. I couldn't give Brett any more recognition for all of the hard work he does and to stick around to support his family. I love him with my mind, body, and soul. Everyday he gets so excited to meet "his baby". He's always telling me that his co workers tell him he's going to be such a good dad. He already has been an amazing dad and can't wait to see him be one.
Yesterday my friend Jessica came over and she helped me organize the rest of Aubrey's clothes. They're all sectioned by size and age group. She also somehow got my bassinet put together. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me so I'm so happy she figured it out. Out of no where I got a sore throat and a slight cough. I have been in bed all day trying to rest to get this sickness out of me before Aubrey arrives. I can't be sick giving birth and this bug has horrible timing considering my due date is 11 days away. Brett's delivery prediction is 7/29, mine is 7/24. But whenever she decides she's ready is fine with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?