Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cabin Fever?

      This week was pretty slow, boring, uneventful.  Nothing really to write about but since I have nothing to do I am going to write about it.  My days off consisted of laundry, eating, cleaning, and walking. 

Monday:  I worked and got off early to go to my friends re-marriage ceremony.  They had gotten divorced, and decided to make it work and got re-married.  What happened during the middle of their vows I wouldn't wish upon anyone, but was very disturbing, and very hard to recover from.  The ceremony was supposed to start at 7pm, since weddings almost never start on time the gig started at about 7:30ish.  Right as the couple exhanged rings, a girl who wasn't invited, but got invited out of guilt HAD A SIEZURE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WEDDING!!!!!!!  The episode had postponed the entire event.  EMT arrived on the scene along with the fire department, and they took her to the ER.  She told EMT that it was the year 2007, she was 25 (she's 26), and that some other guy was the president, she knew she was in Napa though.   How do you recover such an intimate event after that?  I know she didn't mean to do it, or plan on having a siezure, however I feel what happened took all of the attention off of their happy monumental moment they wanted to share with everyone.  Now their re-marriage ceremony is remembered by the girl who had a siezure.  In the end the girl is ok.  She thought she just fell asleep.  But Im telling you it was the craziest thing I had ever seen in my life.  To see someone convulsing, and foaming at the mouth made me feel disgusting.  I've known this girl since 3rd grade and shes always had problems, invthe past few years she has heavily gotten into perscription pills.  It's sad.  Recently a friend passed away from overdosing on pills leaving behind 3 children.  Rumor has it she siezed up and went into a coma, and passed away.  Her boyfriend at the time is now hanging out with the girl who just siezed.  Later that night I called her mom, and talked to her for a while.  I thought it was best to pull the skeletons out of the closet even though it may have not been my place too.  I told her she has been abusing pills, I mentioned the guy shes been spending time with.  She thanked me for telling her.  It's not like I was trying to tell on her but I am honestly concerned that if it gets too bad she could too leave behind a child.

Now for the rest of my week...

Tuesday:  I basically just cleaned the house, did laundry, and went out to pizza with my Dad, bro and Brett.  Brett got off early so we waited for him to be off and then went out.  The pizza was sooo good, not to mention I could drink the ranch dressing Fazeratti's makes.  MMM MMM.  then we walkedto Rite Aid and some of us got an ice cream.

Wednesday:  Brett and I were both off together.  We went to the doctor to make sure that Aubrey is positioned correctly and thank God she is!  After we went to breakfast to Buttercream Bakery, it was delish.  Brett got some new shoes that he ended up wearing all day to break in.  We took a nap and believe it or not he cooked dinner. mmm.  We went on a walk, and went to Target. Then cabin fever set in, I got so bored out of no where.  I feel like there's so much to do but nothing to do at the same time.  I don't want to finish all the baby stuff yet because what am I going to do during maternity leave before she gets here?

Thursday:  Here I am writing this blog post listening to a show about people killing people.  I feel like this post is getting really long so I am going to end it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?