Friday, June 15, 2012

Predictions?

I feel like I might go stir crazy. When I start maternity leave it will be just me, the cats, and the baby most of the time. I feel like I may lose means of communication with adults and I hope I don't lose touch. I can't have conversations with the baby or the cats and with Brett working till almost midnight every night is going to be tough. I have this horrible feeling that I will most likely be passed out by the time he comes home leaving us no time for adult convo. Sigghh.

1 comment:

  1. hi Allie - I am catching up on all your posts. I am hoping you call me.. I cannot promise adult conversation -(LoL) but we can talk. I am looking forward to my Grandma visits and you still need to come by for brunch.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to add your two cents?