Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Another Year of Life

      Yesterday June 12th, I turned 26 years old.  Usually I have every detail of my birthday planned, but for some reason this year I didn't.  The only thing I had planned was to have dinner at Brett's work which by the way was amazing as usual.  I got the best present from Brett ever, a pair of my very own Tiffany & co. Pearl earrings.  My favorite part about the day was when I was presented wiith my own personalized cake from Jenn one of the pastry girls at Redd.  Mmmm Mmmm.  I got few texts messages, phone calls, videos, and virtual shout outs.  My birthday was awesome, I had a smile on my face the entire day.  I always have a surreal feeling when I wake up on my birthday.  Aubrey I'm sure had a good time because I ate such good food and desserts.  Hopefully she has Mommy's taste buds for good cuisine.  Here are a few pics shot through out the day.

Refelections:  I am now 26, four years away from 30.  I am pregnant on my birthday.  No celebratory toasts.  I think 26 will be the most life changing year for me yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?