Friday, June 1, 2012

Our Baby Shower T-22 hours

      Our baby shower is finally tomorrow!!!!  22 hours away!!  After hardly being able to get the day off, food planning, shopping, party favors, people not sending RSVP's, we both are curius how this will all turn out.  This is our first big event we've ever done together and we both are really excited, and ready to get it over with.  Some people still haven't received invites, which is frustrating, and those who did get the invites on time can't go...even more frustrating because I feel like I wasted an invite on them.  Oh well, at least the important people will be there and that's all that matters to us.  We're going to have TONS of food, beer, refreshments, desserts, prizes, games, a slideshow, and a display board of us when we were young.  This event holds dear to our hearts because this is only happening once for us, so we wanted to make it special and extra memorable for us, friends, and family to enjoy and welcome baby Aubrey. 
     I had a doctor appointment this week and found out that I can go on leave 4 weeks before my due date, and 6 weeks after she's born.  Since her due date is 7/22, I am thinking my last day of work will be 7/13, from that moment on I will go on disability.  I just hope it all works out and isn't a nightmare. 
     Next post will have baby shower photo's and will be ALL baby. 

Welcome Aubrey Carson Schaublin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?