Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thanks For Making The Decision For Me


      Well folks, the verdict is 100%, and positively in. I AM NOT GOING TO SUMMER SCHOOL. Yes, I cried my eyes out over it but when I woke up this morning I felt refreshed, invigorated, and a lot better. It was either the "sleeping on it idea" or not getting out of better till almost 1pm that made me feel that way. Anyway, I went to view my summer schedule for school last night and saw that it was blank....hmmm...did a little research and found that I was "de-registered for non payment" which is a crock because my financial aid, and FAFSA cover all that. NVC basically made the decision for me. As much as I wanted to get 2/3 classes out of the way, I also need to prepare for little miss Aubrey and enjoy the last few weeks I have just being Allie before I become Mommy. It's still super weird knowing I AM going to be a mother. From now till whenever she decides she's ready to welcome us I'll be getting her room ready, practicing my "house-wife" skills, and enjoying the next 8-9 weeks of being me. When I first found out we were going to have a baby, I thought to myself "this is crazy I only know me, this is going to be hard letting go the last 26 years". I don't really think about it that way anymore, however the transition is going to be complete opposite from what I am used to. I know that everything happens for a reason so I guess I can thank NVC for dropping me so that way I can enjoy the journey. 

P.S.  Today is the 32 week mark, I am 8 months along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?