Thursday, May 10, 2012

Helllllo!

      Hello everyone!  Its been a while since I have posted so here we go.

      The past few weeks have been quite eventful.  I won't get into too much detail but I am glad these little bumps in the road have passed.  Im positive I will encounter more but thank God today is a new day.  Brett and I went to a wedding and it was fantastic, they had a room full of desserts and that Im sure would make any pregnant woman's day.  Oh man it was good.  Plus it was the first time Brett and I have EVER had a Saturday off together. 
      I got some good news regarding my maternity leave.  I'll get 6 weeks paid disability, and then I'll get an additonal 6 weeks of FLMA.  It's unpaid and doesn't guarantee me a job but we'll see how it works out.  Other good news, I am 3 classes away from having my AA degree!!!!!!!  I couldn't be more excited you guys.  I decided I am going to attend summer school to knock out 2 of the classes, then I'll only have 1 left!!!!!  However, if I want to transfer I'll have 4 more aside from these last 3.   Finals are coming up and I need to do a lot of studying, so I am cutting it short to read some articlos related to my Anthropology final.  Hope everyone is doing fantastic!!!!

10 more weeks of carrying this lil sweet girl inside me!

A real 3d ultra sound is coming up on the 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?