Friday, May 25, 2012

Relaxing For Once

Well I was right, the next time you would hear from me it wouldn't be about the "S" word (school). I am peacefully laying on my couch, watching Fashion Police, and watching my belly move around because Aubrey is having a lil solo party right now (must have been the yummy dinner I had). I went to a nice little BBQ this evening then the hosts started fighting, it got awkward and I ended u leaving. So now I am basically waiting for Brett to get off work So we can hang out for a bit before we got to bed. Tomorrow is the big day, we get to see our baby!!!!!! We're having a 3d ultra sound done, we're both so excited to see what baby Aub's looks like, whose nose she has, if she yawns, or smiles during. We can't wait!!!!! I'll post pics and some video clips most likely tomorrow, but for now I'll leave you with a few outside the womb pics of us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?