Saturday, May 19, 2012

The End is Near

My last day of school for the Spring 2012 semester is Monday 5/21.  I couldn't be more relieved.  I literally want to scream from a mountain top that's how happy  I am SO HAPPY this semester is finally over.  However, I will barely pass my math class.  If I get a D that means if I ever plan on transferring to a real college I will have to re-take the class to get a C or better (UC's and CSU's only take C's or better) so that's the only bummer about it.  Other than that, I feel very confident about my 2 other classes that I took.  That D though will totally bring my GPA down, and I've been working really hard to get it to a 3.5 so I can join the honor society.  I really want to graduate with honors, and wear honor stols.  I talked to my math teacher and he said I won't fail but it sort of unmotivates me into not wanting to study because he said the only way I's fail is if I turned in the final blank.  This teacher really is a horrible one.  I should have stayed in the last Math 99 class I was in.  In the end I am trying to study but it's really hard with out a pre-test ot some sort of guide because there are so many things I have to try to remember.  Uhg.  Anyway wish me luck!!!!  And hopefully my next post will be about 3D ultra sounds, our baby shower, and getting her room ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?