Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Backfire

      Today I looked at myself after getting ready, and thought 'Im missing something'.  Earrings!!!  I sought my earring rack and picked out my 3.14 earrings.  Yes, pi, and for those who don't freaking know what pi is here is the symbol ╥.  I figured if I wore my pi rangs people would treat me with a little more respect, and think that I am really smart.  The compliment I awaited came, I was asked how far I can count up to pi..... I know 3.14 ok, that's really all I need to know.  She then asked me if I was a Kappa, a Kappa? I go to the JC we don't have Kappa's....I think? Reason for her asking me that was I am wearing a fleur de lys pin that I had made.  Now that I think about it, I didn't get to tell her that I made that pin.  I got outsmarted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?