Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The City in the Sand

      Everyone needs a little R&R once in a while right?  My boyfriend and I were fortunate enough to get two days off together!!!  Imagine that...a couple with days off together.  We are headed two hours down south to Santa Cruz!!!!  Got a hotel suite at their local Best Western, and thank to my employee rate :)

      I am really excited to take a daycation to the coast, it's a perfect ending to my one week summer break.

     I am hoping to celebrate my
1. Promotion
2. Raise
3. 90/100 on acct test
4. The A a received in Accounting
5. And the beginning to one of my last few semesters at the JC.  I can not wait to be done and transfer.  Although I am fearing which college to apply to.  My main choice of interest was Chicago State.  The only thing detouring me is the weather and the first year tuition.  It seems to make much more sense to stay in California and not have to pay the out of state tuition and get a degree, rather than spend the rest of my life paying off a student loan.  In good time I will decide what I want to do.  I may just go with my first choice and go to SF State.  If that falls through, I will go to Sonoma State and stay local. 

      Before I ramble on and get lost, I'll end things here and update once we get back from the trip.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know you were blogging! Congratulations on all you have been accomplishing! Can't wait to see you when I get back!

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to add your two cents?