Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Peeving the Pet

      As I sipped on my juice from the devine (aka coffee) I starting flipping through the channels to wake my eyes up.  Unfortunately my eyes were exposed to one of my biggest pet peeves.  A large bride.  I just can not stand someone big in a wedding dress.  First of all don't they realize if they shed the extra lbs the dress wouldnt be as expensive because not as much fabric is being used.  'Say Yes to the Dress' is a guilty pleasure of mine.  It gives me ideas of what and what not to do.  Another thing i can't stand is when the bride brings their whole family to view and give their criticism on the dress being picked.  Isn't that the point of a wedding is to WOW the crowd?  I know I will be WOWING my wedding crowd when that day happens, if it happens.  Another thing, I do NOT care who is paying for the dress, they still should't get a say in what they like.  At the end of the day they're not going to be wearing the dress.  When my time comes I may go solo, or just bring one good friend to see what I chose, more than likely it'd be my maid/matron of honor. 

This is a wedding DON'T!!!  There's a thin line between being large and beautiful and just plain disgusting.  I can't believe I am posting this right now, but shit happens.


Now this is what I call the epitomy of a bride, granted the fact that it's a pictorial.  Classic, timeless, chic, it also has a wow factor to it.  So when picking your wedding dress don't do the first option.  Especially if those biceps are reaching the 32" mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?