Saturday, August 27, 2011

Eye Catching

Now that I have a little bit of time between work, school, and studying, I am going to post a few pics of the coolest things I've seen.
This is a life calendar which should also be on my wall.

"The Diper" Seems to be the best invention ever!

Flip Flop Land Art

Good or bad? I'd probably start eating it.

True Shit.


More land art.  Love land art.


I'll take three please.


This would come in so handy for those days the bitches at school use all the soap in all three soap containers on my Tuesday night class.

Thats Michelin quality!  

Thank you, I am not worthy.

Interesting body art.


Carlashes!!! NO!!!  On my fav car too!

Cool sinks.  I love flat, unusual sinks.


I think this concludes my passing of the last hour, now to waste the last hour on reading for school.  I will have more awesome posting of cool shit here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?