Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Men Running my Life

      Yes, I am controlled by two over protective, jealous, and needy men.  My two kitties!  Rocky, and Porkchop.  Rocky is three and Pork's only 6 months.  Rocky is used to being alone, Pork doesn't know what being alone is.  Sometimes I wonder what the lil guy would do if he were alone all day.  To me, I think that he could possibly have the first kitty panic/anxiety attack.  No joke.  The lil guy follows me everywhere.  He'll be sleeping, I'll get up for the bathroom and there he is right at my feet. 
      I love my kitties, and it's nice to know that they unconditionally love me back, without me they wouldn’t have the amazing life they live.  At times I’m totally jealous of how they get to sleep all day, no fair.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?