Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkins and Love

      Today I got to go to the pumpkin patch with Brett.  I find it funny that when we go places to get stuff for ourselves, we end up picking out each others items.  I picked his pumpkin, and he picked mine.  I always realize after the fact.  I guess it shows how in tune we are with what the other likes.  We do that with clothing too, even more wierd.  We got to spend the greater part of 3 hours together today.  We also were able to go to lunch too, where I saw the first I've ever seen touch screen soda machine!!!!  Every soda has like 4 additional flavors to add to the soda!  It was crazy, it's a freakin soda revolution.  Then 4 o'clock came around, and here I am at work.  Waiting for the clock to tick and tock by so I can go back to my love, and carve our pumpkins.  I love you Brett, even though one of my last posts were about you being lazy :).

Here are the pics from our day together.  My nose looks obnoxiously big, I swear it not.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?