Thursday, October 20, 2011

Wine Wednesday Part: Six

     
      Well due to midterms I wasn't able to make it out to any wineries this week.  Although, I was able to make a trip to the grocery store and stumbled upon this little treasure.  Lately Meritage, and Cuvee blends have been attracting me.  It was the price and the varietal that suckered me in.

Napa Family Vineyards, Noble Blend Meritage (finest selection) Napa Valley, 2009

Ok, now that I’m out of breath typing that let me tell you how it really is...

      When I first opened it, it was a bit harsh.  After one day, it's much more smooth and easy to sip.  Lighter in alcohol pungency, and has a berry flavor to it.  A really nice casual wine for absolutely any occasion, and in my case celebrating the accomplishment of mid terms.  Yay for me..



Peace and Wine,

A solo glass is always more enjoyable unaccompanied

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?