Thursday, October 20, 2011

Midterms

 
  My last History midterm awaits me at .  Thank the Lord for this coming to an end.  Although I am bummed about a few other scholarly issues, midterms are current, and the other issues are futuristic.  Business Law was really easy, Political Science was not easy, History let's hope is a breeze.  Bring it on Panic of 1819! UHH! 
      Updates, I am $130 away from my iPad!!!!  So close, just waiting on a couple gift cards for Best Buy to arrive in the mail, and I'll be on my way to Fairfield to buy it.  I can't wait to get such an expensive product practically for free, goodbye 2007 pink Dell laptop, hello new baby iPad.  It feels good to get what I want.  "having it all is easy, if you're willing to work for it"  well I in no way have "it all" but, I do get what I want, if I set my self to it.
      This is a shot of my school Napa Valley College aka NVC, a current work in progress constantly being upgraded.  In real life this shot looked better before the busted cell phone pic.  The colors were amazing but can't tell through the pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?