Monday, November 7, 2011

Bye FB

      I deleted my Facebook a while back, I was sick of it.  I was tired of overestimating other people's happiness and underestimating their negativity, making me feel like my life wasn't enough.  According to people on FB, I needed to make more money, or have better cars, clothes, material items etc.  The FB world to me was a competition and I was trying to be on top.  I no longer feel that way anymore thanks to absence of FB, but recently after I got my new iPad, I thought I'd give it a go one more time.  That lasted a mere two weeks.  I would see posts, and certain postings would stick in my head, and the image would be there all night, and I could already see the old traits coming back.  Yet again, I had to deactivate.  I can't believe I even gave it another chance.      
      Now I am  FB free and I like it.  I will stick to Instagram, and Blogger.com, my two little babies that stimulate my creative side, and not my competitive side.  I am now free of the poison that FB administers with every log in.

      Here are some funny spots I just Googled about the poison of FB.


This is ridiculous, what it has come to


Last but not least




1 comment:

  1. I was just about to delete mine today! I hate it. Always have since day one. Never use it. People complain I don't respond or comment on their pictures, so I figure if I delete it, I can have an excuse! haha Good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to add your two cents?