Monday, November 7, 2011

One Can Only Take so Much Josh Groban

      This post is dedicated to Josh Groban.  A guy from the mid west, with a thing for italian opera.  I would have never known who you are Josh if it were not for my boss adding all of your tracks to our work sound track.  Every day I am coerced to hear your voice.  Even on my days off you play within my mind.  Today I was welcomed with your track "Machine" as I walked into the lobby.  Josh, I feel like you and I have a tight bond that neither you nor I will ever put forth.  We will never know each other, and for all I know you will probably never read this.  I ask you, Josh, please make some new songs that attract my boss's interest, that way I can have new music, and won't get tired of you.  I am giving you a chance to do this before we come to hating terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?