Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Cravings

Today I woke up with my first craving, orange juice. I don't even remember the last time I had orange juice! I told my baby daddy I wanted some orange juice the second I woke up, without any questions or fight Brett went to the store and came back with the juice I was craving. So lucky to have a great man in my life that is willing to take care of us this early on. He even brought home our first pack of new born diapers. Aweee!!! That means he skimmed the baby isle in Target, alone. To me that's a real man, already making preparations for his baby and taking some of the first steps as a father. It shows me the initiative that he has, and the drive to be prepared which means a lot to me.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Reading your blog brings tears to my eyes. I am so proud of Brett. He will be an amazing Dad. I am so happy he found you. You are truly a special girl. Thank you for including me on your blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to add your two cents?