Sunday, November 27, 2011

Complete 180

As you can tell my life has made a complete 180.  I went from posting about going to Las Vegas, working on my alcohol tolerance, and wine tasting, to posting about 3D ultra sounds, and due dates.  Don't judge me, in the event of those postings, I have completely changed as well.  I no longer am working on my alcohol tolerance for Vegas, or wine tasting, instead I am preparing to give birth in late July.  I stopped all of that behavior 11/15/11, the day I found out. 

      I'd also like to add that I absolutely HATE political science.  My teacher is arrogant, cocky, and doesn't care.  I don't feel like I'll be getting a good grade in his class either.  At this point in time I do not care.  He can take his PhD and shove it.  Right now I am supposed to be reading about Economic Policy, but got torn away to blog.  It's the last chapter that I have to read, and I don't have any urge to do it.  However, in the back of my mind I will end up reading it before 11pm tonight because this grade will stick with me when it comes to transferring and getting my degree, and I still have that dream.  I just want it to be winter break so I can get the nursery ready, find out the sex, and get my apt babied out.  I want to go into full time mommy mode, but unfortunately that's impossible at the moment.  I want to be happy, and not have to worry about grades, or if I qualify for Medi Cal or not because I made a little over $15k this year, own a vehicle, my race.  Its pathetic.  Wish me luck.........When and if I get approved that will ease the emotion I am facing at the moment.  Trying not to stress, but now its not about me, if the life inside I am worrying about and just want everything to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would you like to add your two cents?